Saturday, April 7, 2007



Reference: Stephanie Carter Illustration, 2000, Coporate,viewed Apr 7th,http://www.stephaniecarter.com/portfolio/corporatef.cfm.

The distinctive style of using images and colors in Illustration attracted me most since the day I came across the book " Illustration now" at our school library.
It seems to be drawn in ink and pencil. In those pictures objects are stressed more than their forms. I like the style of drawing and using colors in those pictures 'cause they create fun and interest for me each time I got one. Conceptual illustration is easy to realize but very difficult to create. Hence I like the feeling of each time I run into such a conceptual one. I feel that it's very intelligent and then I'm also a little smart to recognize its intelligence hehe:D

Two guys under a umbrella through a binary letter rain and........feel of love:D

No comments: