Sunday, August 12, 2007

Coffee or drugs


Playing a little bit with Photoshop, I began with an idea to make a picture and finished with a poster:D.

This poster just warn from the situation of coffee addction. To take advantage of the photo I took in chroma-key room, I put myself in the cup of coffee. I used eraser, Magic wand tool, select tool to create the white part full of coffee rain in the middle. Then I played with the type tool. Can you see the closure in word ' Coffee' and 'Drugs' that is created with the help of 2 coffee seeds?:D

Three words look as they are falling down, which leads the viewers' eyes to the slogan at the bottom. Coffee is so wonderful but anyway, be careful with it:). This poster can be used for public purpose when coffee addiction becomes a fever.

No comments: