Saturday, August 11, 2007

Me, just me and nothing else...

You know, the most scary thing to me is exactly me in another 'shape' which is not me. Sometimes I felt as if I had lost myself. Just a few actions which didn't follow my feelings, just a smile without any emotion, just the silence even when there's actually need of my voice to protect me, to tell the truth, just some ignorance when discovering camouflaged things, all in all, made me exhausted, stressful. After all, I can see myself become more mature day by day, far from my home, losing my pure thought... Am i too greedy when wanting to love everybody and wanting them to love me( ridiculously smiling)

Always, I am me in dancing and designing( not coding, programming anymoreT_T)



This is my self- portrait. I asked my friends to take photos for me as I requested about the view angle. All photos are taken in chroma- key studio room so that I can separate me from the scene more easily.I got not only the image of me but also my shape on purpose. You can see, almost every images in my self portrait is steps in dance. The portrait is totally digitally manipulated with Photoshop. I give my deep thankness to Magic Wand tool. This time, the eraser also becomes quite a good friend. Also thank you, cutout and charcoal effect. Do you see each element in my shape, which is composed from many tiny images of me after they were manipulated?
The background is one page in my Visual Diary in sem1 and I used chalk and coal to turn it into black and white so that it seemed as if it was sketched.

I like the feeling from the cold green and the dark red. It makes the image strong and close to touch the truth. My chin and my nose in combination is the thing I cannot tell that I hate or like for many reasons. My those 2 things can tell you which emotion and feeling I am carrying, believe me;)

No comments: