Saturday, July 14, 2007

Dropping, falling, enjoying split complimentary scheme:X



The next layout is created basing on the coming color scheme in my mind, split complimentary, green, red and orange. I made use of two images, the yellow flower and the green piece with a dot of water. Playing with Filter--> Artistic--> Outcut, my image will have a costume like that:D. The yellow dot is still created with the clipping mask skill got from lecture. I arranged those dots in a way to make them seem to fall along the blur green leaf--> both continuance and proximity. To create the balance, a series of same dots in an inverse way (using rotate tool) is put at the left top. This series lies on one part of the “secret” letter to bring closure gestalt.

The title is created with red hue in different degrees of saturation to attract viewers’ eyes to what I want them to focus on :D. The title, the text and the image is aligned also.
Perhaps, something still needs to be improved ‘coz I’m just a amateur designer:D. I tried to apply gestalt in these two layouts. Each of them carries two distinctive theme, one strength and one secret.

No comments: