Saturday, July 14, 2007

Shake a little bit in class:D



My idea about the running image of this layout started in the tutorial time in class but when staying at home, I did it after two above layouts :D. The most important thing in this design I nearly forgot is arrange layers in a proper way. I still use the same hue and different saturation degrees and Path type tool for the title. The color scheme applied in this case is complimentary, red and green. Three small images after clipping mask step and the big background image are manipulated with Filter--> Blur--> Radial Blur (Spin mode and Good quality) with different amount. Three images are applied 1 more effect to make it less sharp and mixed with the background: Effect--> Stylize--> Outer glow Soft Light + White+ 70% Opacity+ 7px.
The alignment is kept like the above designs.

Hope that you like it. If you think I should change something, feel pleased to leave me a comment:X

No comments: