Friday, July 27, 2007

theme for Na


Yesterday, my friend has downloaded many pictures of Capuchino and cakes from Freeimage website and gave them to me. She said that she wanted a theme with all of them and blou stars and snow. Do you know that how many pictures she had? About 80 ones.
How can I collage all of them to 1 theme?T___T, it will overwhelm all her friends' eyes whenever they come to visit her blog. I then explained to her that thing and make her accept with just some beautiful images. Too many stars and too much snow also results in the same scene. Phewwwwwwww, I got into trouble. Finally, I made something that pleased her but not satisfied myselfT~T from design aspect.

I used Photoshop for this theme, simply just toook an image, adjust the image size, using Marquee tool to cut, copy and paste to my theme. After process of collage, I use eraser to make simple stars all around the surface. ! new layer with 3% opacity and Diffuse mode to make a little bit snow. Pentool, type tool and script font to create something looking handmade and gentle. The main colors are warm colors: brown, orange, red so I chose brown for the script. Easy, right?

So happy to receive grate attitude from my friend and see her eager face:X.
I had to tell her to give me the link to get the image for sure 'coz I never want to meet something called Plagiarism:))http://www.freeimage.com

No comments: