Friday, July 27, 2007


Yesterday, after the lecture about Font, I suddenly thought of the wall infront of my house in Hanoi. It's the most ridiculous wall I hvae ever seen:)). The manager of my community area commanded to paint a string on all the walls " Don't write on the wall". Actually he had made all the walls have something dirty on them.

More ridiculous, all drilling and cutting concrete factories competed one another to make use of those walls to advertise for them. The wall becomes a mess of all kinds of fonts and colors.They always painted such things in a stealthy way at night so that no one can caught them, therefore all the stuffs lay in a trifling order. My teacher's words yesterday reminded me of the feeling each time I saw those walls: many voices flown to your face:)). I always imagined many people trapped on each other to snatch customers:))I remembered them and used Photoshop to make my imagination come true:D

If you come to Hanoi, it's not difficult for you see such walls, many of which cannot be seen its own colors clearly:))

No comments: